Industrial Water Chillers
Our industrial water chiller installations, critical cooling solutions and drinking water products range in capacities from 1kw to over 200kw. Our engineering resources can provide a solution to your specialty cooling needs. Our suppliers provide the highest quality product to ensure the products meet specification every time.
Each chiller installation will be individually tailored to your requirements. Call us to discuss your chiller needs, whether it is replaceing an existing chiller or a new chiller installation, we have a solution to suit your needs.
Industrial Process Chillers
Mercury offer the Thermex range of industrial process chillers. Thermex industrial process chillers are designed to suit any application from domestic and office to large scale industrial applications. These high quality Australian designed and manufactured chillers are built to endure extreme ambient conditions – up to 52°C.
We offer chiller solutions for all applications from 0.5kw up to 450kw cooling capacity. These chillers can be individually customised with a large range of options to suit every cooling requirement. Variable speed inverter scroll technology options allow stepless capacity control from 15% up to 100% are some of the most energy effecient chillers on the market. Inverter drives improve chiller effeciency and reduce running costs to save money over the life of the chiller installation. Call us to learn more.
- Rugged Powder coated galvanised steel chassis for all weather durability.
- All weather durability – all the components on the chiller are rated to be in the weather. The electrical enclosure is an IP55 rated.
- Pumps – Thermex series chillers are supplied with an integrated primary pump.
- High efficiency scroll compressors from the industry’s leading suppliers for durability and long product life.
- Warranty – Comprehensive 12 months warranty on all parts and labour.
- Buffer tanks to provide close temperature control and minimise compressor starts – stainless steel – for chillers up to 50kW.
- High efficiency R134a refrigerant with low global warming potential and to ensure operation in even the highest ambient temperatures.
- Comprehensive factory acceptance testing before dispatch.
- Highly accurate electronic controller.
- Stainless steel plate heat exchanger evaporator.
- Evaporator protection on all models.
- A comprehensive range to suit any solution.
- Primary/ secondary heat exchanger for food preparation or for cooling high water temperatures.
- Split unit construction with remote condensers.
- High ambient operation for installations up to 52C.
- Variable speed drives – fitted to the compressor to allow turn down in partial load conditions.
- Electronic TX valves for accurate supper heat control and improved evaporator performance.
- Redundant pumps.
- Reverse cycle to provide heat and cooling for environmentally affected systems.
- UPS connection for the water pump, controller etc.
- Remote on/off switches.
- Ultra-quiet operation.
- Condenser spray systems.
- Condenser protection – coating that provide extra-long life where the unit is installed in a corrosive atmosphere.
- Water filters.
- Tandem installation with duty cycling.
All Thermex process industrial chillers are supplied with high efficiency Copeland scroll compressors. The scroll compressor is the latest in compressor technology that can be supplied with variable speed drive options to reduce running costs.
All Thermex water chillers use R134a refrigerant, this allows Thermex chillers to operate in extreme ambient conditions – up to 52°C. Chinese and European manufactured chillers are rated at 35C ambient condition and are generally supplied with condensers that are not suited to these extreme conditions.
Drinking Water Coolers
Thermex drinking water fountains offer the most stylish range available from home and commercial to industrial applications. Ranging is from indoor to outdoor, chilled, filtered and ambient temperature models are all available. Call us now to learn more about Australia’s most experienced provider in the field.
- Polished stainless-steel top.
- Adjustable, non-squirt bubbler and glass filler.
- IP33 rated – Suitable for outdoor use.
- Easy panel removal for ease of servicing and filter access.
Remote Drinking Water Storage Units
Refrigerated central storage drinking water cooler units are designed for applications where they are short peaks of cold water consumption and the consumption of the water is remote to the cooling unit.
Applications such as schools where students need cold water at recess or lunch and the system has time to recover before the next peak. The systems are designed – in the school environment – to be installed with drinking troughs.
Thermex has under trough units, under sink units and remote storage units in the range.
- Large variety of capacities.
- Stored water to help cope with peaks.
- Fully compliant cold-water tank Insulation.
- Environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant.
- Cold water tank pressure relief valve as standard.
- Tank rated to 750kPa.
- Power requirement – 220/240V 50 Hz – Single phase Galvanised steel chassis.
- Factory set to supply 10°C chilled water.
- Compliant to WaterMark certification.
- Removable lid for easy access to refrigeration system Drain for easy maintenance and tank cleaning.
- 5 years warranty on the tank.
- Removable condensing unit for easy maintenance.