AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE NEWCASTLE
Why maintain your air conditioning?
Repair costs are not the only costs to consider in an air conditioning breakdown. Additional points to consider when deciding on a maintenance program include:
- Loss of comfort
- Loss of trade
- Loss of reputation
- Increased insurance premiums
Proactive maintenance programs are designed to reduce breakdowns and optimize system performance. Regular air conditioning system inspections can identify and monitor minor system faults before breakdowns occur. Corrective action can then be taken or budgeted for at your convenience. Mercury Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offers comprehensive maintenance programs individually tailored to suit your needs.
Keep your air conditioner operating at peak performance levels with air conditioning Newcastle specialist technicians. Twice annual air conditioning maintenance inspections can be carried out for commercial clients, however we recommend bi monthly or quarterly air conditioning maintenance inspections due to increased usage in commercial environments.
Air conditioning maintenance checklist
As part of an air conditioning preventative maintenance program we:
- Check/clean/replace filters
- Check refrigerant levels/system pressures
- Check oil levels
- Check drive belt condition, tension and alignment
- Check fan bearings
- Check electrical connections and components
- Check outdoor coil
- Check indoor coil and safety trays
- Check condensate drains and clean P traps
- Check duct work for damage
- Check system diagnostics
- Check overall system performance and condition
- Rust treatment inspection
- Check and adjust thermostat / timer settings as required
- Provide system operation report and recommend repairs or replacement as required
Flexible air conditioner maintenance programs
We understand that air conditioning breakdowns are not just inconvenient, they can directly affect the business bottom line (especially in gaming areas and server rooms). A maintenance program can prevent this from occurring. Mercury can recommend a preventative maintenance program designed to keep your air conditioning system operating at its peak performance.
Have Mercury Refrigeration and Air Conditioning assess your existing air conditioning system for a free no obligation quote on an air conditioning maintenance program for your business. Contact us or call 02 4947 7193 now to speak to one of our friendly staff about how we can optimize your air conditioners performance and save you money.